Topic: Attention iPad users! Control Surface for Pianoteq

Hi all

First off, I'm not a professional app designer and I'm not flogging anything!  I'm just a huge fan of Pianoteq and a bit of a geek!

If you are an iPad user and want a more intuitive customisation experience, you are welcome to download my Pianoteq control surface.  You will need MIDI Designer to run it though, which is about £16 on the app store but a good investment anyway!

I like to use Pianoteq to just play for myself so the current controls are built with a binaural perspective in mind.  It's good for practicing and making little tweaks as you go.  In later incarnations I may include more sound recording controls.

If you would like to try it, you can DM me and I'll send you what you need to get started (MIDI mapping file, MIDI Designer layout, instructions, etc) I can assure you that it's a lot of fun to use and hopefully has just enough controls to make it so without distracting too much from the job in hand!

Screenshot 1

Thanks
Dave

Re: Attention iPad users! Control Surface for Pianoteq

more screenshots of the Room position and Close (Sweet Spot) position tabs...

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Very nice work.  We're on our way to a nice light weight highly transportable self contained Pianoteq Clavier!  Sombody just needs to figure out how to rip the guts out of a Casio PX-150 and replace them with an embedded super micro computer and nice sound reinforcement system.

Last edited by GRB (18-08-2015 13:34)
Pianoteq Pro 7.x - Kubuntu Linux 19.10 - Plasma Desktop - Hamburg Steinway

that would be cool!  even better would be to build it into a Kawai VPC!  Might be a tad expensive(!) but you have to treat yourself from time to time, right?

EDIT: on second thought....the VPC isn't quite as lightweight as the Casio!...but it would still be fun!

Last edited by davidandrewsuk (18-08-2015 13:52)