Topic: Orgtq, Canzonetta vers.2, accompaniment trumpet trombone saxophone

Canzonetta, version 2       Organteq 2 and accompaniment trumpet, trombone, saxophone

This is my second version of the Canzonetta, with trumpet, trombone and saxophone accompaniment!
I think it really is a cheerful, lively, musical, rhythmic piece.

And I agree with people saying  ….A fresh sounding piece, elegant and light, a very beautiful lilting piece, very pleasant to listen to….a.s.o.
And what do you think? Comments are welcome 

Canzonetta, Op. 71, No. 4 Arthur William Foote
One more composer to know
Genre: American Romantic
(Mac mini is a bit slow when changing/showing different tracks/manuals in the video….only 8 M Ram. Sorry for that).

https://youtu.be/SRVj5KyPN8g

Description:

Arthur William Foote (5 March 1853 in Salem, Massachusetts – 8 April 1937 in Boston, Massachusetts).
The modern tendency is to view Foote’s music as “Romantic” and “European” in light of the later generation of American composers. He was an early advocate of Brahms and Wagner and promoted performances of their music. Foote was an active music teacher and wrote a number of pedagogical works.
The Grove Music Encyclopedia says: “In his finest works Foote was a memorable composer. His style, firmly placed in the Romantic tradition, is characterized by lyrical melodies, expressive phrasing, and clear formal structure."

Stay tuned!  I am constantly looking for, and finding, more forgotten, different rare gems to see the light of day, to make them known, for you and all listener.

Next working on SPRING SONG from ”The South” by Edwin Lemare.
One more composer to know.

Edwin Henry Lemare (9 September 1865 – 24 September 1934) was an English organist and composer who lived the latter part of his life in the United States. He was one of the most highly regarded and highly paid organists of his generation.

All the best, everyone

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (23-04-2024 09:57)

Re: Orgtq, Canzonetta vers.2, accompaniment trumpet trombone saxophone

i think it sounds great.  really thought the orchestration worked well, and it is indeed very enjoyable to listen to.  nice find!

Re: Orgtq, Canzonetta vers.2, accompaniment trumpet trombone saxophone

budo wrote:

i think it sounds great.  really thought the orchestration worked well, and it is indeed very enjoyable to listen to.  nice find!

Thank you budo for your kindness, for listening and giving comment. I appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Stig