Topic: Brandenburg Conc. No.3 Notice: 3rd movement this time (Organteq 2)

Brandenburg Conc. No.3 Notice: 3rd movement this time

There are a lot of great organists In the world but I am not amomg them  but I love Organteq and I am playing every day for my own pleasure  - and yours  I’m an amateur.

The Brandenburg Concertos are a collection of six instrumental works presented by Bach to Christian Ludwig, Margrave of Brandenburg-Schwedt, in 1721 (though probably composed earlier).

The original French title is Six Concerts Avec plusieurs instruments, meaning "Six Concertos for several instruments". Some of the pieces feature several solo instruments in combination. They are widely regarded as some of the greatest orchestral compositions of the Baroque era.

https://youtu.be/1h5x6dJNYMw

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Brandenburg Conc. No.3 Notice: 3rd movement this time (Organteq 2)

Hi Stig, great playing here, I think the tempo was consistently faster then many other things you play. It's great to have the wide variety of instruments here to use. Thanks for sharing!

Ken

Re: Brandenburg Conc. No.3 Notice: 3rd movement this time (Organteq 2)

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, great playing here, I think the tempo was consistently faster then many other things you play. It's great to have the wide variety of instruments here to use. Thanks for sharing!

Ken

Thank you ken, this is not a magnifique from the heavenly spheres There is a lot of great organists In the world that play this brilliant. This is just me, an amateur, playing for my own pleasure, (and yours   

Best wishes,

Stig