Topic: Romantic piano in C-sharp minor

Hi all!

An original composition inspired by the likes of Nils Frahm, Mammal Hands, and GoGo Penguin, with a more romantic flavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcvvDCjDlmw

To record it, I used the preset "Bluthner Studio Recording BA" as I was looking for a rounder and warmer sound.

I hope you'll like it.

Andrea

Re: Romantic piano in C-sharp minor

Very nice touch Andrea !

Hi Andrea, great representation! I often overlook the Bluthner, I think because I find it not as sharp or bright but that is what makes it very well suited for some areas. Thanks for sharing!

DEZ wrote:

Very nice touch Andrea !

Thank you Dez, very kind! Still a long way to go...

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Andrea, great representation! I often overlook the Bluthner, I think because I find it not as sharp or bright but that is what makes it very well suited for some areas. Thanks for sharing!

The beauty of Pianoteq! Having so many different sounds... I keep switching between Steinway, Bechstein, and Bluthner depending on mood and style

lovely piece and performance!  this piano works very well with your composition.  i love trying different pianos with different pieces ...

budo wrote:

lovely piece and performance!  this piano works very well with your composition.  i love trying different pianos with different pieces ...

Hi! Thanks a lot, glad you like it! I am with you, having different piano models and sounds is a great advantage of Pianoteq...