Topic: Can't Find Tuning/Voicing/Design Controls

I'm using the demo version of Pianoteq in Pro Tools, trying to explore controls for Tuning, Voicing, & Design, but can't find them in the interface.  Using the NY Steinway D Pop piano, all I get is a picture of the piano on a stage, with no options for how to show or use those controls.  I'd show an image of what I mean but this system of uploading images is extremely unhelpful in making that happen.  Do I not get those controls with the demo version?

Thanks.

Re: Can't Find Tuning/Voicing/Design Controls

Casey-Cayce wrote:

I'm using the demo version of Pianoteq in Pro Tools, trying to explore controls for Tuning, Voicing, & Design, but can't find them in the interface.  Using the NY Steinway D Pop piano, all I get is a picture of the piano on a stage, with no options for how to show or use those controls.  I'd show an image of what I mean but this system of uploading images is extremely unhelpful in making that happen.  Do I not get those controls with the demo version?

Thanks.

Just clic on the picture, the Tuning, Voicing, & Design parameters should appear.

Thanks, Luc, but I tried that, doesn't have any effect.  Wondering if this is a limitation of the "Demo" but doesn't seem it would be.  I wish there was an easier way to upload an image, I could show other variations from tutorials I've seen and what I've actually got.  Also, I'm using the "Stage" version... are those controls only available on the Pro version?

Last edited by Casey-Cayce (16-03-2024 16:09)

Any piano model tweaking requires at least a copy of PIANOTEQ STANDARD.

Pianoteq 8 Studio Bundle, Pearl malletSTATION EM1, Roland (DRUM SOUND MODULE TD-30, HandSonic 10, AX-1), Akai EWI USB, Yamaha DIGITAL PIANO P-95, M-Audio STUDIOPHILE BX5, Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP.