Topic: Old Pianoteq 5 piece created 16 August 2014 23.06

Because of the post in Ptq user forum ”PT history”, I decided to upload a music piece I did with Ptq 5  16 Augusti  2014 23:06, ”My demo for myself ”. Soon 10 years ago ! I still like the Ptq 5 sound. I have Ptq 5, 6 , 7 , 8 in my computer and ptq 8 is the best so far. (but in my opinion Ptq 5 is still good too)

Press release 21 May 2014:
”Pianoteq 5 brings a new clarity and authenticity to the piano sound and sound recording is taken to a higher level of control with the addition of directional microphones, letting the user choose from a range of well- known microphone brands……..”

I still love the Ptq 5 sound, and played slowly enjoying the sound at the time.
Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/qDPQ7wjhexM

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Old Pianoteq 5 piece created 16 August 2014 23.06

Agreed, the sound here with PT5 is very nice, a sweet sound very fitting for this song. Well done!

Ken

very lovely improvisation.  i started myself with v 5 (maybe 5.8).  it's come a long way but even then i was surprised at how playable it was.

kencarlino wrote:

Agreed, the sound here with PT5 is very nice, a sweet sound very fitting for this song. Well done!

Ken

Thank you ken. I'm glad you like it   

Best wishes,

Stig

budo wrote:

very lovely improvisation.  i started myself with v 5 (maybe 5.8).  it's come a long way but even then i was surprised at how playable it was.

Thank you budo. Yes, playable and sweet sound sound as ken wrote.

Best wishes,

Stig