Topic: iPad Connection Chain

Finally got Pianoteq one my iPad after thinking about since day one . Works great, have all the pianos and things exactly like on my computers . What are you all using to get keyboard in and back out to hook up to an amp or PA and model names and numbers and cables etc ? I want to play out with the excellent sound ... just not sure what I need for best results .. Thanks!

Pianoteq 7, all the pianos , a  Casio:  Px-560M, PX 3000, (2) PX350's, Mac i27 and MacBook Pro, Focusrite, Scarlette 18/20 and a bunch of speakers and headphones

Re: iPad Connection Chain

Kramster1 wrote:

Finally got Pianoteq one my iPad after thinking about since day one . Works great, have all the pianos and things exactly like on my computers . What are you all using to get keyboard in and back out to hook up to an amp or PA and model names and numbers and cables etc ? I want to play out with the excellent sound ... just not sure what I need for best results .. Thanks!

I have the same need… I think whatever the PA it should not be monophonic. From my side I look for something with embbeded batteries.