Topic: Song ”Chord progression by the rules” (Classical Guitars)

This is how it can sound when you try to get the chord progression in a somewhat logical order with Classical Guitars.

I’m an experimenter/experimentalist and as you have seen/listened to my music, currently 600 pieces, many are experiments. I like to try out new ideas, methods, structure and harmony etc etc. in order to find out what effect they have/ what is good, what can be done better.

And the result comes largely through your comments, thanks for everything so far and thanks in advance for the comments in future.
Hope you enjoy this one too

https://youtu.be/Oa9i9E7Nuyw

If you have listened to many of my Ptq/Orgtq pieces and enjoy my playing and like my different kind of music with Pianoteq and Organteq, subscribe to my YT (600 pieces currently and growing) and you get immediately a mail when I have a new piece uploaded and can possibly comment if you find it interesting, when it is uploaded here in this sub-forum.

As we know, Modartt don’t send message when someone have commented or uploaded. One have to check every day in forum. So, When you get a mail from my youtube………you save time and have less stress

All the best, everyone

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (08-03-2024 21:40)

Re: Song ”Chord progression by the rules” (Classical Guitars)

Beautiful and quite authentic experiment Stig.  I hesitate to call it an experiment because it easily stands on it's own as a directed and complete piece. Well done!

Ken

Re: Song ”Chord progression by the rules” (Classical Guitars)

kencarlino wrote:

Beautiful and quite authentic experiment Stig.  I hesitate to call it an experiment because it easily stands on it's own as a directed and complete piece. Well done!

Ken

Thank you ken. You made my day 

Best wishes,

Stig