Topic: problem to acces oficial site

Good to all, for a few days I have been trying to access the modartt website to download the pianoteq 6, but I always get an error in both edge and firefox, smartphone, windows and linux. Is there some kind of problem with the website?
I need help.

Thank you.

Re: problem to acces oficial site

freenerd wrote:

Good to all, for a few days I have been trying to access the modartt website to download the pianoteq 6, but I always get an error in both edge and firefox, smartphone, windows and linux. Is there some kind of problem with the website?
I need help.

Thank you.

https://www.modartt.com
Seems to work. Where did you encountered the problem?

I noticed a problem last night, when I tried to edit some text.  It was when a page hung.

Pianoteq 8 Studio Bundle, Pearl malletSTATION EM1, Roland (DRUM SOUND MODULE TD-30, HandSonic 10, AX-1), Akai EWI USB, Yamaha DIGITAL PIANO P-95, M-Audio STUDIOPHILE BX5, Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP.

This is exactly the error when trying to load the page.

"ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

You check, Remember me?

Pianoteq 8 Studio Bundle, Pearl malletSTATION EM1, Roland (DRUM SOUND MODULE TD-30, HandSonic 10, AX-1), Akai EWI USB, Yamaha DIGITAL PIANO P-95, M-Audio STUDIOPHILE BX5, Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP.

freenerd wrote:

This is exactly the error when trying to load the page.

"ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"

There must be a network problem.
Try changing dns settings, proxy, etc...
I can log in to the user area, no errors at all.
Maybe something related to a specific country?

I currently reside in Germany. Today I tried to connect to a public wi fi network in a bus station, however the problem persisted and I still cannot access the official page. I have spent a lot of money on pianoteq until today and now it turns out that I cannot download it.

In the end I have solved it using a proxy simulating a connection from the USA, incredible that I cannot connect from Germany when I never had problems before.

I live in germany and have no problem whatsoever. I tested it because i was curious.
I managed to log in with different providers (Vodaphone, 1und1), my cellphone in a streetcar (Aldi Talk) and a public wifi in a restaurant (probably Telekom).

There must be something wrong with your settings. Do you have the same issue with other servers located in france?

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Zaskar wrote:

I live in germany and have no problem whatsoever. I tested it because i was curious.
I managed to log in with different providers (Vodaphone, 1und1), my cellphone in a streetcar (Aldi Talk) and a public wifi in a restaurant (probably Telekom).

There must be something wrong with your settings. Do you have the same issue with other servers located in france?

Only with the modartt page. I have tried other pages with domain .FR without problems.

"Only with the modartt page. I have tried other pages with domain .FR without problems."

Mince alors! Quel malheur.

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

When twice I just got a hung MODARTT page, I accessed other pages just fine.

I did this recently from my USA location.

Amen Ptah Ra wrote:

When twice I just got a hung MODARTT page, I accessed other pages just fine.

I did this recently from my USA location.

It's curious. I have written an email to modartt explaining my case, as soon as they answer me I will share the answer.

Guten Tag,

Here from Germany it is not possible to get access to both the pianoteq.com and the modartt.com websites (and even pianoteq.fr).
When I call up the modartt website, the screen keeps black and the red outcrossed padlock symbol next to the URL shows me the message:
"Connection is not safe"

I would actually like to purchase the Hohner Collection.
But its not possible.

I did also switch off the adblocker and the security measures, but no better result.
Via an proxy I can get access and order a product, but when I want to do the payment, a failure message appears like
"Safe connection failed - please contact the owner of this website". When Paypal wants to connect to modartt.
I tried it with an linux laptop run by mozilla and a windows-7 laptop under chrome.

This problem should be fixed in Pianoteqs own interest.

Last edited by Flieger (05-03-2021 11:03)

Flieger wrote:

Guten Tag,
Here from Germany it is not possible to get access to both the pianoteq.com and the modartt.com websites (and even pianoteq.fr).
When I call up the modartt website, the screen keeps black and the red outcrossed padlock symbol next to the URL shows me the message:
"Connection is not safe" [...]

Our support team will send you an email, so that we can troubleshoot this issue.

Regards,
Niclas

Aloha!

I also can't access the official website. My browsers give me the "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" message each and every time I try to access the site. It exist since 2 or 3 weeks.
I'm in Szombathely, Hungary and have a PC with Windows 10. Our internet service provider is Vodafone.

Yours sincerely
Ferenc

I am also from Hungary, and cannot access to the site! Please help!

Same, it’s super weird, cannot access the page from Hungary. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help solve this….