Topic: Different Orgtq 2 sound and different Chopin Op 28 No 4

Listening to member pflying’s ( paolo) upload Chopin Unplugged: Preludes Op. 28 rediscovery… ,  No 4, I remembered that I once made a pop version of the piece. I listened now on different hammond sounds from different keyboards on youtube and tried to thicken the sound on Organteq 2, making a new sound with Organteq 2. One of my ongoing sound experiments, never ending 

Let’s say I have now a a stylish Organteq 2 synthesizer, or a good tool box, with which I play this Chopin Masterpiece in a new way.

Listen to the rich and thickened sound from this Organteqenthusiast band  in the series  Exploring new interesting sounds (hammond, trumpet, guitar etc,…)
I’ll be experimenting forever, (or at least the time I have left to live) -  I think this is  SO COOL!  Love Organteq 2 !      You might want to increase the volume a bit...
I'm working further with this sound…

https://youtu.be/_7pB3v0i38A

Best wishes,

Stig soundexperimenter

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (10-01-2024 22:17)

Re: Different Orgtq 2 sound and different Chopin Op 28 No 4

Interesting and definitely different for Chopin, sounds like you had a lot of fun with it. Thanks for continuing to share your experiments!

Ken

kencarlino wrote:

Interesting and definitely different for Chopin, sounds like you had a lot of fun with it. Thanks for continuing to share your experiments!

Ken

Thank you ken so much for your comment. Appreciate it.

Beat wishes,

Stig

Stig,

This is fascinating and quite inventive. Your experiments are a joy to hear.
Loved this!

My best,
Robert

algorhythms wrote:

Stig,

This is fascinating and quite inventive. Your experiments are a joy to hear.
Loved this!

My best,
Robert

Thank you Robert! I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.

Best wishes,

Stig

very cool!  you're always able to get cool sounds out of this beast.

budo wrote:

very cool!  you're always able to get cool sounds out of this beast.

Thank you budo. Very cool comment   

Best wishes,

Stig

What a wonderful experiment! I quite like the changes to the chords you've made here as well; I think it helps to go along with the bouncier rendition you have.

This reminds me a bit of the organs in Ghost And Mr. Chicken for some reason (I love the organ music from that one!).

Love that experiments free us up to try new things! I look forward to your next experiment! :-)

Cheers,
~Kerri

Pianoteq 8, Organteq 2, Yamaha NU1X, Yamaha P515

KerriS wrote:

What a wonderful experiment! I quite like the changes to the chords you've made here as well; I think it helps to go along with the bouncier rendition you have.

This reminds me a bit of the organs in Ghost And Mr. Chicken for some reason (I love the organ music from that one!).

Love that experiments free us up to try new things! I look forward to your next experiment! :-)

Thank you KerriS for your encouragement and nice comment. I appreciate it. Stay tuned.

Best wishes,

Stig