Topic: You Stepped Out Of A Dream (Pianoteq)

here's one of the great standards that many people play.  i made a few changes to the chord progression but mostly i think i followed what's here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3dxUJCqvxU

Re: You Stepped Out Of A Dream (Pianoteq)

Hi Budo, wonderful little escape here! Great as always!

Ken

budo wrote:

here's one of the great standards that many people play.  i made a few changes to the chord progression but mostly i think i followed what's here

Thank you budo for this great music and for an excellent performance again.
Awesome touch.
And thanks for the nice ending - it sounded a little like running up stairs 2,28 - end

Sending greetings from a cold Finland, but your music warms
Thanks budo!

Punchy ! You should play with Grenadier and Rossy (I'm not kidding...). And I wonder why there are only piano solo in your list, not some trios (or duets, etc...) ?

Btw, I'd like to hear, one day, if possible, your version oh the romance (even if it has been recalled) I gave to you. Unless you forgot it...

Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

Nice chops!! Some really nice chord progressions in there, and I enjoyed all your improv scales.

Beautiful interpretation.

--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Lovely performance, thanks for sharing!

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Budo, wonderful little escape here! Great as always!

Ken

thank you so much

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:
budo wrote:

Thank you budo for this great music and for an excellent performance again.
Awesome touch.
And thanks for the nice ending - it sounded a little like running up stairs 2,28 - end

Sending greetings from a cold Finland, but your music warms
Thanks budo!

thank you so much i'm glad it helped you stay warm

Borealis wrote:

Punchy ! You should play with Grenadier and Rossy (I'm not kidding...). And I wonder why there are only piano solo in your list, not some trios (or duets, etc...) ?

Btw, I'd like to hear, one day, if possible, your version oh the romance (even if it has been recalled) I gave to you. Unless you forgot it...

thank you so much, i appreciate it.  well certainly my calendar is open if they are available they are really awesome and as far as i know they are not looking for a piano player

at the moment i'm pretty much just doing solo stuff for personal reasons.  pianoteq makes it easy!  but maybe someday i will try to connect with some other players around here (there aren't so many, unfortunately).  and thank you for reminding me about the romance tune, i definitely want to record it and certainly will let you know when it's ready

1MuddyDog wrote:

Nice chops!! Some really nice chord progressions in there, and I enjoyed all your improv scales.

thank you so much, i really appreciate it!

Stephen_Doonan wrote:

Beautiful interpretation.

thank you!  i'm glad you liked it

ctdeupree wrote:

Lovely performance, thanks for sharing!

thank you so much, i really appreciate it!

budo wrote:

What wonderful performance. It feels like the music just springs from your fingers — absolutely full of energy!

Cheers,
~Kerri

Pianoteq 8, Organteq 2, Yamaha NU1X, Yamaha P515