Topic: J.S. Bach Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II: Prelude and fuga bwv 876

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RCKOPzFFU

Re: J.S. Bach Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II: Prelude and fuga bwv 876

Bach wrote it. You played it - a perfection. Thinking especially on the dynamics, 0,47 - 1,32  and many other sections, pp-f  fantastic!

Bach is very important to you, I can hear you are interested in his music. Thank you Paul for your work. Great job, excellent pianist.

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (22-02-2024 10:01)

Thank you Stig.
Bach is for me the greatest of the greatest. His music is always adding energy and never egocentric. It's instant and simultaneousnmagic and mindfulness.
Warm regards

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Bach wrote it. You played it - a perfection. Thinking especially on the dynamics, 0,47 - 1,32  and many other sections, pp-f  fantastic!

Bach is very important to you, I can hear you are interested in his music. Thank you Paul for your work. Great job, excellent pianist.

Best wishes,

Stig

Beautifully and wonderfully performed! I enjoyed every moment :-)

Cheers,
~Kerri

Pianoteq 8, Organteq 2, Yamaha NU1X, Yamaha P515

Thinking especially on the dynamics, 0,47 - 1,32  and many other sections, pp-f  fantastic!

How can you see the dynamics he played?
Btw, it's beautiful indeed.

Fetivi wrote:

Thinking especially on the dynamics, 0,47 - 1,32  and many other sections, pp-f  fantastic!

Hello Fetivi,
I can’t see it - but I can hear it. (have not said I can see it)

Dynamics means how a piece of music should be played. How loudly or soft music is.
Dynamics are an important way of conveying the mood of a piece and your use of dynamics is a marked element of your performance.

In this piece Paul create contrast and variety in the sound playing quietly and loudly in some sections. That is the dynamics I can hear . He make it as a great Master, from pianissimo to forte. That is the dynamics I can hear  (not see).

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (01-03-2024 00:07)

Fetivi wrote:

Hello Fetivi,
I can’t see it - but I can hear it. (have not said I can see it)

Dynamics means how a piece of music should be played. How loudly or soft music is.
Dynamics are an important way of conveying the mood of a piece and your use of dynamics is a marked element of your performance.

In this piece Paul create contrast and variety in the sound playing quietly and loudly in some sections. That is the dynamics I can hear . He make it as Master, from pianissimo to forte. That is the dynamics I can hear  (not see).

Best wishes,

Stig

Thanks for explaining Stig. The numbers of 1/100 made me think you could also see the dynamics. And using dynamics makes all the difference in a performing.

kind regards,
Fetivi

Warm thank you.

KerriS wrote:

Beautifully and wonderfully performed! I enjoyed every moment :-)