Topic: Pianoteq 8.2 Transpose doesn't work on iPad version.

As we already know, Pianoteq 8.2 is unbelievable realistic for getting closer to acoustic piano. But there's a bug that I noticed on my 2020 iPad:

"Transpose doesn't work."

Let me explain:
1. Transpose only works on midi players but not on LIVE playing on iPad only (NO keyboard).

When I transpose, Pianoteq doesn't respond at all. It's still playing on the same key. But when I insert and load MIDI files, Pianoteq responds accordingly.

This did not happen in the previous version, though.

I am not sure if other iPads have the same issue as mine. I hope others can share their experience.

Thank you.

Also, I would like to share some information about my 2020 iPad Pro performance score, which ranges from 95 to 104, which is neck-to-neck with the 2014 MacBook Pro 15-inch top-of-the line model.

The sample has 48 kHz and 256 polyphonies.

The 2020 iPad Pro model is pre-M1 Chip.

In the meantime, I enjoyed uploading some of the MIDI file collections. This video recorded using iPad Pro screen video recording. I edited the video on Lumafusion before upload to YouTube.

Enjoy.
https://youtu.be/7kS4757nh20

YouTube page: Dulistan Heman

Re: Pianoteq 8.2 Transpose doesn't work on iPad version.

iPad M1 but also on my PC. Transpose only works on the MIDI stream. If you want to transpose on the apps keyboard, goto TUNING. e.g. drop 440hz for A to 220hz to lower the keyboard by an octave

Re: Pianoteq 8.2 Transpose doesn't work on iPad version.

In Options-Midi there is a notes transposition value. You can set this value to anything between -36 and +36