Topic: Original piano piece using Pianoteq 8 and Kawai VPC1

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here although I have been following the forum for a while.

I have recently started writing my own music. This piece was recorded using Pianoteq 8 Std:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeENh4Jctr0

The preset used is "NY Steinway D Warm", one of my favorites, with the default settings. I only turned off the delay and reverb to then add a bit of reverb from Soundtoys SuperPlate. I actually like Pianoteq's reverb but for this piece I ended up using Soundtoys. As MIDI controller, I use the Kawai VPC1.

I hope you'll enjoy listening to it.

Thanks,
Andrea

Re: Original piano piece using Pianoteq 8 and Kawai VPC1

andreanocera_music wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is my very first post here although I have been following the forum for a while.

I have recently started writing my own music. This piece was recorded using Pianoteq 8 Std:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeENh4Jctr0

The preset used is "NY Steinway D Warm", one of my favorites, with the default settings. I only turned off the delay and reverb to then add a bit of reverb from Soundtoys SuperPlate. I actually like Pianoteq's reverb but for this piece I ended up using Soundtoys. As MIDI controller, I use the Kawai VPC1.

I hope you'll enjoy listening to it.

Thanks,
Andrea

Hello andreanocera_music

Welcome to this sub-forum Recordings.

Interesting piece of music. I like it.     The change from 2.12 slowly, made you wait what happens now, and then comes the fast part from 2.36, very enjoyable. And good ending like from the beginning, but fades out.

We have a new composer here, good luck, well done!  Waiting for next upload   

Best wishes,

Stig

Hi Stig,

Thank you for your warm welcome and kind words, very excited to be part of this community!

I've written other pieces, some still incomplete. I will be recording and posting them in the coming months.

All the best,
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the forum (as poster now). Beautiful composition! It feels very focused and well thought. Looking forward to hearing more

Ken

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to the forum (as poster now). Beautiful composition! It feels very focused and well thought. Looking forward to hearing more

Ken

Hi Ken,

Thank you very much!

Best,
Andrea