Topic: Impossible (Pianiteq Organteq and some extra...

An impossible joke …

It is important to have dreams. This forum inspires me, if I say a bit as Mishteria says, ” not only to keep my dreams alive, but to turn the impossible to reality” .

Well, thinking about my An impossible joke …

It all starts and ends with me having a microphone next to the exhaust pipe of my car with the engine running…….

( Who in the world could come up with something so crazy ? )  Well, I did, I simply needed to relax for a few hours from all my playing with Organteq and do something completely different, crazy….   it was fun 

I have learned two things when you experiment. Sometimes it fails, but perhaps the most important thing was not the result, but to have / enjoy the experience during the experiment….

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...ble%20.mp3

All the best, everyone

Stig

P.S.  The sound from the exhaust pipe is of course Organteq 2!
And if something  odd at the end, I’m trying to start a motorcycle that won't start.

P.S. 2 
I have learned two things when you experiment. Sometimes it fails, but perhaps the most important thing was not the result, but to have / enjoy the experience during the experiment….

Re: Impossible (Pianiteq Organteq and some extra...

Hi Stig, you really have the kitchen sink of things in here, but it works as some kind of road trip when is what I had in mind as a listened. Well the piano parts where still my favorites but nice to have the change up. Keep experimenting!

Re: Impossible (Pianiteq Organteq and some extra...

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, you really have the kitchen sink of things in here, but it works as some kind of road trip when is what I had in mind as a listened. Well the piano parts where still my favorites but nice to have the change up. Keep experimenting!

Thank you ken for your comment. Like it 

Best wishes,

Stig