Topic: Kawai NV10 - Can you save a user-defined touch curve - anyone ?

I'm using a Kawai NV10 with Pianotech. I've found their default touch curve is pretty well the dictionary definition of useless both for the internal voices of the NV10 and with Pianotech presets. After months of experimentation, I have managed to get several really good touch curves out of it which drive Pianotech very well indeed - but the Kawai voice-save function does not save them. Does anyone know of a way to do so ?

As an ex-professional classical pianist I will not settle for anything less than full, sensitive dynamic range from a piano and I've now got the whole touch curves thing well under control with both the Kawai and Pianoteq. I am getting close to the point where I would possibly not swap back to an Acoustic piano unless it was one of the big names.

By the way, before anyone says that I should reconcile the two sets of curves into a new single one on Pianotech and let the Kawai default to its default; I have a horrible suspicion that this would be a huge time-eater. I can't use all my practise time messing around with cuirves.

(Also, I have to use headphones. No choice.)

Thanks in advance for any replies.