Topic: A. Scriabin: Prelude in G-Flat Major, Op. 16 No. 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY1cB8AlmGg

Re: A. Scriabin: Prelude in G-Flat Major, Op. 16 No. 3

Very nice. Beautifully performed with some lovely cantabile tones and some nice contrasts between the more chordal phrases and the running/flowing melody line. The tones in your chords are very nicely matched and the top notes show through nicely, and your phrases are very thoughtfully shaped. I hope that at some point you'll try Op 16 No 1?

PS Which piano sound from PianoTeq are you using here? It sounds very nice.

Thank you very much for the very kind words.
Indeed, the op 16. nr 1 is beautiful as well. Scriabin has really a lot hiddem gems.
I'm using the bechstein venue, which has beautiful overtones.
Thanks again for your warm hearted comment, very much appreciated.

1MuddyDog wrote:

Very nice. Beautifully performed with some lovely cantabile tones and some nice contrasts between the more chordal phrases and the running/flowing melody line. The tones in your chords are very nicely matched and the top notes show through nicely, and your phrases are very thoughtfully shaped. I hope that at some point you'll try Op 16 No 1?

PS Which piano sound from PianoTeq are you using here? It sounds very nice.

In short this time, from an amateur who likes your performances: You have done an amazing job again.
Thank you Paul.

Dare I ask, if we could possibly hear Debussy's Reverie at some point in the future? One of my all time favourites.
BTW,
I will start working with K 208 now, as you suggested. Thank you..

Best wishes,

Stig

thanks Stig,
Very much appreciated.
I'll consider the reverie, which i don't know very well. I'll look into it
all the best
warm regards
paul

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

In short this time, from an amateur who likes your performances: You have done an amazing job again.
Thank you Paul.

Dare I ask, if we could possibly hear Debussy's Reverie at some point in the future? One of my all time favourites.
BTW,
I will start working with K 208 now, as you suggested. Thank you..

Best wishes,

Stig

beautiful performance!  very clear and moving