Topic: Orgtq 2 + My brass family members in Old Chorale

My brass family members in the orchestra include the trumpet (Organteq 2), French horn, trombone, and the tuba.    

After the intro, the trumpet plays solo in the first verse and in the second verse the whole brass family joins in, my own arrangement I think the brass instruments make Orgtq trumpet sound better, together with all.

https://youtu.be/oHUJsWnHpXA

The hymn was written by the Danish author Bernhard Severin Ingemann in 1850 and translated into Swedish by Cecilia Bååth-Holmberg in 1884. The hymn is sung to a Silesian folk song that is reproduced in a print from Breslau in 1842.
Silesia mostly part of Poland today(Google)

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Orgtq 2 + My brass family members in Old Chorale

beautiful performance!  i thought the brass sounded great.  excellent arrangement too.

budo wrote:

beautiful performance!  i thought the brass sounded great.  excellent arrangement too.

Thank you again budo. I'm always glad for your comments

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

My brass family members in the orchestra include the trumpet (Organteq 2), French horn, trombone, and the tuba.    

After the intro, the trumpet plays solo in the first verse and in the second verse the whole brass family joins in, my own arrangement I think the brass instruments make Orgtq trumpet sound better, together with all.

The hymn was written by the Danish author Bernhard Severin Ingemann in 1850 and translated into Swedish by Cecilia Bååth-Holmberg in 1884. The hymn is sung to a Silesian folk song that is reproduced in a print from Breslau in 1842.

All the best, everyone

Stig, this is beautiful and incredibly moving. We often sang this hymn tune when I was a child.
Your arrangement is lovely and makes great use of the brass instruments.

What a joy to hear!

All my best,
Robert

Stig

algorhythms wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

All the best, everyone

Stig, this is beautiful and incredibly moving. We often sang this hymn tune when I was a child.
Your arrangement is lovely and makes great use of the brass instruments.

What a joy to hear!

All my best,
Robert

Stig

Thank you Robert. I’ll never forget your support and kindnes.

Best wishes,

Stig