Topic: Nobody Knows The trouble I’ve Seen (Steinway B Cinematic) Impro

Nobody Knows The trouble I’ve Seen (Steinway B Cinematic) My improvisation on this beautiful melody one late night when I was thinking about things from the past.......

According to the calculator in Google, this is my video number 560, but that does not include all uploads in Shared files. My friend in Contrebombarde has uploaded over 3400 pieces with Hauptwerk and growing ( first upload 9.3 -11). If I live several more years, maybe there will be 1000 songs for me........ 

https://youtu.be/UCp739GoSEk

All the best, everyone
Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (28-11-2023 23:28)

Re: Nobody Knows The trouble I’ve Seen (Steinway B Cinematic) Impro

beautiful improvisation!  somehow i felt a lot of optimism while listening to this.  it felt sad but at the same time full of hope.

budo wrote:

beautiful improvisation!  somehow i felt a lot of optimism while listening to this.  it felt sad but at the same time full of hope.

Thank you so much budo. I appreciate your kindness and feedback.

Best wishes,

Stig

Great job Stig!  I really like that you didn't stay strictly bounded to the melody, enough to hear from point to point but free to wander in between.

kencarlino wrote:

Great job Stig!  I really like that you didn't stay strictly bounded to the melody, enough to hear from point to point but free to wander in between.

Thank you ken for your kind words. And I appreciate your taking the time to listen   

Bet wishes,

Stig