Topic: Paix sur la toile aux forumeurs de bonne volonté

When a thread gets out of hand (and this happens even on the most civilised forums), it doesn't take much for it to turn into a disaster: throwing insults, slamming the door, sometimes get banned...
My contribution in an attempt to regain a little serenity:
(First draft, no editing, for once I haven't even fiddled with the tempo like I often do to pretend I've still got my fingers...)

https://hearthis.at/xnwdv7yv/paix-sur-l...e-volonte/

Re: Paix sur la toile aux forumeurs de bonne volonté

Gaston wrote:

When a thread gets out of hand (and this happens even on the most civilised forums), it doesn't take much for it to turn into a disaster: throwing insults, slamming the door, sometimes get banned...
My contribution in an attempt to regain a little serenity:
(First draft, no editing, for once I haven't even fiddled with the tempo like I often do to pretend I've still got my fingers...)

https://hearthis.at/xnwdv7yv/paix-sur-l...e-volonte/

Thank you Gaston for this relaxing music. You always have something interesting, so this one too. btw must have missed something? because can't find the thread "a thread gets out of hand (and this happens even on the most civilized forums), it doesn't take much for it to turn into a disaster……"

Anyway,

All the best,

Stig

btw must have missed something? because can't find the thread "a thread gets out of hand (and this happens even on the most civilized forums), it doesn't take much for it to turn into a disaster……"

Bonjour Stig,
Don't worry, it's not this forum that is involved.

a beautiful improvisation!  there are certainly many contentious forums out there.  i think we're lucky that this board seems so friendly.  participants are uncommonly decent to each other!

Very nice to have both a relaxing listen at the same time unpredictable notes, well done!