Topic: ”One day at a time” with Pianoteq 8 Pro (Steingraeber Warm)

”One day at a time” with Pianoteq 8 Pro (Steingraeber Warm)

Improvisation.
I think this Steingraeber have a very nice sound too. Have to play more with it.
Maybe you find it relaxing so just dream away and listen again.

Sometimes I deal with each day's problems as they come instead of worrying about the future. I take one day at a time and don't expect things to change overnight. (but sometimes it change anyway   

https://youtu.be/qrspxkxI5mw

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: ”One day at a time” with Pianoteq 8 Pro (Steingraeber Warm)

Hi Stig, Thanks for sharing a Steingraeber, interesting as it was both warm and bright at the same time. I don't have the Steingraeber yet but perhaps someday. Well done!

Ken

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, Thanks for sharing a Steingraeber, interesting as it was both warm and bright at the same time. I don't have the Steingraeber yet but perhaps someday. Well done!

Ken

Thanks ken. I appreciate your encouragement. In this piece I use reverb Medium hall.

Best wishes,

Stig

beautiful improvisation!  i also love the Steingraeber presets but i haven't been using them as much lately for some reason.  i think it works really well with this thoughtful and calming piece.

budo wrote:

beautiful improvisation!  i also love the Steingraeber presets but i haven't been using them as much lately for some reason.  i think it works really well with this thoughtful and calming piece.

Thank you so much budo for your comment   

Best wishes,

Stig

That was really pretty, Stig! I always forget about the Steingraber, good choice for this one.

miiindbullets wrote:

That was really pretty, Stig! I always forget about the Steingraber, good choice for this one.

Thank you miiindbullets for your kindness

Best wishes,

Stig