Topic: About Electrons

Some DnB atmos with the MKII :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZVXmR0QE8

Que Bastet soit avec vous et avec votre mistigri !

Re: About Electrons

WoW!  The drummer really has a tough job here with such wild speed so I understand he needs to take a break, good for him, 1,34 - 2,18 

Nice sound from 0.50, sounds like a competition…. from 1.11 nice change, from 1.34 the drummer takes a break but is back again 2.18,  for me the best soundpart is from 2.43 - 3.06 I like the sound.

This was an experience, something very special! Enjoyed it much several times. Thank you Borealis.

I was looking at the picture…wondering if electrons are the blue or the red ones, maybe blue ones - then the red ones has to be protons because the music make me feel that they are attracted to each other. Then there are some small dots, well, can’t see them…have to be neutrinos very hard to detect…have to be neutrally charged particles because they are not attarcted to those wild protons and electrons…   

Well, my brain goes crazy and has too many running thoughts when listening to this fantastic music. You know I like to experiment so this is top for me.
Thank yo much Borealis for sharing

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (25-09-2023 11:50)

This track should come with a warning label: WARNING: do not listen before bedtime, it will boost heart rate and neural activity.

Great energy, great job! I have one perspective now what life would be like as an electron.

very cool track!  excellent use of the MKII.  really like the groove and atmosphere.

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

WoW!  The drummer really has a tough job here with such wild speed so I understand he needs to take a break, good for him, 1,34 - 2,18 

Nice sound from 0.50, sounds like a competition…. from 1.11 nice change, from 1.34 the drummer takes a break but is back again 2.18,  for me the best soundpart is from 2.43 - 3.06 I like the sound.

This was an experience, something very special! Enjoyed it much several times. Thank you Borealis.

I was looking at the picture…wondering if electrons are the blue or the red ones, maybe blue ones - then the red ones has to be protons because the music make me feel that they are attracted to each other. Then there are some small dots, well, can’t see them…have to be neutrinos very hard to detect…have to be neutrally charged particles because they are not attarcted to those wild protons and electrons…   

Well, my brain goes crazy and has too many running thoughts when listening to this fantastic music. You know I like to experiment so this is top for me.
Thank yo much Borealis for sharing

Best wishes,

Stig

Thanks so much, Stig, for your comments and listening carefully ! Glad you've felt this piece this way !

kencarlino wrote:

This track should come with a warning label: WARNING: do not listen before bedtime, it will boost heart rate and neural activity.

Great energy, great job! I have one perspective now what life would be like as an electron.

Many thanks, ken ! Glad it gave to you something really evocative.

budo wrote:

very cool track!  excellent use of the MKII.  really like the groove and atmosphere.

Many thanks, budo ! Yes, the MKII fits well with this kind of pieces