Topic: Today is that tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday, ”Yesterday”

Many people can’t help but worry about the future. But we shouldn’t waste time on it. Instead, we must make the most of our day. So I don’t worry, today just playing Yesterday......and taking things one day at a time.

A test with Steinway B Late Evening, a bit modified.…
This is probably one of eleven pieces from 'The Beatles For Jazz Piano'.
Arranged by Steve Hill, borrowed notebook from library long ago.

Using Steinway B Late Evening, a bit modified. And my way to interpret this arr.

I hope you like my playing and, as always, thank you so much for your support and encouragement.

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?file=Yesterda.mp3

All the best, everyone

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (25-09-2023 17:13)

Re: Today is that tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday, ”Yesterday”

very lovely performance!  some really nice chords in that arrangement.  i hope you will record more Beatles tunes!

Hi Stig,

Very nice preset, for some reason I never managed to work Steinway B into anything I've done, but "Late evening" might change that.

Excellent playing, well done!

Ken

budo wrote:

very lovely performance!  some really nice chords in that arrangement.  i hope you will record more Beatles tunes!

Thank you budo for that ”lovely performance”, your kind comment. You have my deepest thanks.

Best wishes,

Stig

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig,

Very nice preset, for some reason I never managed to work Steinway B into anything I've done, but "Late evening" might change that.

Excellent playing, well done!

Ken

Thank you ken for that ”excellent playing”, your kind comment. I am more grateful to you than you'll ever know.   

Best wishes,

Stig

Rules of this forum

You agree:
"not to share copyright protected files unless you are the copyright holder yourself or have the direct permission from the copyright holder to do so".

Copyright in a work in most of Europe lasts for 70 years after the death of its longest living creator. If copyright is held by a corporation, then it lasts for 70 years after publication. Once this temporary protection has come to its end, all legal restrictions cease to exist.

So, it was wrong of me to upload the song Yesterday.
I always check the public domain but this was a mistake. I have deleted the file.

I’m sorry for my mistake,

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (27-09-2023 06:21)