Topic: J S Bach 556 Prelude, and fugue too for the first time

J S Bach 556 Prelude, and fugue too for the first time.
There are a few more stops in the recording than seen in the video. Have played the Prelude before, but now also the Fugue for the first time.

So now Prelude and fugue 556 is complete.       Recording always with headphones so use headphones when listening if possible.

I think I started playing/training it in January 2020 for the first time but was never really satisfied
It didn't turn out quite right in all places this time either, but, anyway, I got the fugue played 

BTW, wondering if  one could play a Bach piece with Organteq in the contest....or combine Orgtq, Ptq and guitar….. 

Stay tuned for the next video and don't forget to - comment 

https://youtu.be/iO4a0oWZpJw

All the best, everyone

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (23-07-2023 23:23)

Re: J S Bach 556 Prelude, and fugue too for the first time

Hi Stig, down to business now with head down and fully invested playing, well that is how it sounds and sounds great!

kencarlino wrote:

Hi Stig, down to business now with head down and fully invested playing, well that is how it sounds and sounds great!

Thank you kencarlino. I always do my best.

Best wishes,

Stig

Yes indeed - glorious Stig!

Always love your organ works - and also really enjoyed your many other recent ones, also with the guitars you make wonderful music. (I listened to one some days ago - loved that idea of organ + guitar).

Hope you're ever happy and well - bravO to you! I never feel a desire to add 'keep it up', as you are like a music machine!

Pianoteq Studio Bundle (Pro plus all instruments)  - Kawai MP11 digital piano - Yamaha HS8 monitors

Qexl wrote:

Yes indeed - glorious Stig!

Always love your organ works - and also really enjoyed your many other recent ones, also with the guitars you make wonderful music. (I listened to one some days ago - loved that idea of organ + guitar).

Hope you're ever happy and well - bravO to you! I never feel a desire to add 'keep it up', as you are like a music machine!

Thank you so much Qexl. I appreciate your support immensely.

I'm happy and can play and glad people have time to listen, but i'm not well. Loosing weight and have something in my lungs...doctors still try to find a correct diagnosis.... new CT scan third time coming soon..

Always my best to you,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (25-07-2023 11:21)

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

There are a few more stops in the recording than seen in the video. Have played the Prelude before, but now also the Fugue for the first time.

So now Prelude and fugue 556 is complete.       Recording always with headphones so use headphones when listening if possible.

I think I started playing/training it in January 2020 for the first time but was never really satisfied
It didn't turn out quite right in all places this time either, but, anyway, I got the fugue played 

BTW, wondering if  one could play a Bach piece with Organteq in the contest....or combine Orgtq, Ptq and guitar….. 

All the best, everyone

Stig

Stig, this is outstanding! Bach himself would be proud of you! What a pleasure to hear!

My best,
Robert

algorhythms wrote:
Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

All the best, everyone

Stig

Stig, this is outstanding! Bach himself would be proud of you! What a pleasure to hear!

My best,
Robert

Robert, I appreciate all your encouragement and taking time listening. There are some mistakes, but I’m satified now because Beethoven said that ”To play a wrong note is insignificant, to play without passion is inexcusable” 

Best wishes,

Stig