Topic: Prelude D major C.P.E. Bach 1714 - 1788 (Organteq)

Prelude D major C.P.E. Bach 1714 - 1788

A shortened version

There are two different part, the forte in beginning (Orgtq sound as a much larger organ here) and second part that surprise us with the forte again, at the end.

Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, the fifth child and second surviving son of J.S. and Maria Barbara Bach, (Bach had 20 children), and the leading composer of the early Classical period. A precocious musician who remained successful.   His second name was in honor of his godfather Georg Philipp Telemann, a friend of Johann Sebastian Bach.

Mac mini couldn't make it at the end but ”she” could at least render it

https://youtu.be/OpjBkCCrzcM

All the best, everyone

Stig

Re: Prelude D major C.P.E. Bach 1714 - 1788 (Organteq)

lovely performance.  the registration was indeed powerful and majestic in the first part.  i love the contrast when it gets quieter.  beautiful!

budo wrote:

lovely performance.  the registration was indeed powerful and majestic in the first part.  i love the contrast when it gets quieter.  beautiful!

Thank you so much budo. I'm glad you like the registration

Best wishes,

Stig

Really nice contrasts in the different song sections with the booming start and shifts along all the way to a delicate pipe in the middle. Well done!

kencarlino wrote:

Really nice contrasts in the different song sections with the booming start and shifts along all the way to a delicate pipe in the middle. Well done!

Thank you ken. I appreciate your comment.

Best wishes,

Stig