Topic: New Album : Skyline : Soft Jazz Guitars

Next idea in my series of Painoteq guitar jazz centric albums. This idea is 5 guitars, 4 of them playing rhythm and melodic texture and the lead guitar tastefully (I hope) popping in from time to time to add accents. Plus the usual bass (also a Pianoteq guitar) and drums.

Here are 2 sample tracks from the album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3coKtRy...mp;index=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzbIqDG...mp;index=9

Enjoy!

Re: New Album : Skyline : Soft Jazz Guitars

These are great! Love the tone, feel, balance of instruments and how you’ve filled the sound stage. excellent work - thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your listen and feedback DEZ!

Interesting again. I like the idea of 5 guitars. Pretty nice soundprofile. Soundstage is very good, open and spacious, here you really shine. And the instrument separation is also good.
Well, thats what I think using Beyerdynamic when listening.
Well done kencarlino!   Enjoyed it.

Best wishes,

Stig

Hi Stig, thanks for having a listen and your insights. Sometimes I feel I get lucky when something works out and sometimes it's hard to let something go when it doesn't work out.    I'm glad you enjoyed the listen!

Yes, enjoyable sound - totally understand wanting to keep honing this vibe.

Best of luck with your fine releases! (listened to this and others on your YT recently) - your music seems to me like it would make great playlists for a lot of listeners, wishing you well.

Pianoteq Studio Bundle (Pro plus all instruments)  - Kawai MP11 digital piano - Yamaha HS8 monitors

Qexl wrote:

Yes, enjoyable sound - totally understand wanting to keep honing this vibe.

Best of luck with your fine releases! (listened to this and others on your YT recently) - your music seems to me like it would make great playlists for a lot of listeners, wishing you well.

Thank you Qexi, I really appreciate your feedback and kind wishes!