Two Classical Guitars and accompaniment only Organteq bass

Allegretto by H. M. Higgs. Interesting music
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xh6sG5TCbTU

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Re: Two Classical Guitars and accompaniment only Organteq bass

Very nice Stig, thanks for sharing! 

Not sure if you saw my reply from a few days ago. I did download the demo or Organteq...I think I need to read the manual, quite lost on how to use it properly.

kencarlino wrote:

Very nice Stig, thanks for sharing! 

Not sure if you saw my reply from a few days ago. I did download the demo or Organteq...I think I need to read the manual, quite lost on how to use it properly.

Sorry, kencarlino, I saw the comment but was busy and forgot to reply later.

The first thing you can do, for example, is to connect the first and second coupler (to the right of the two pedals in the middle). There are three lines of stops on both sides of the manuals. Choose a stop from each line, on both sides, and try playing. Now you should be able to use all the stops, sounds, you want, combine, try…

Turn on the three small white buttons to the right of the manuals. Play. Now you should have depth and tremolo. Right click on one, choose tremolo settings, and you can adjust tremolo....

To play pedal, press up on ”one keyboard simple” and select split. in this way I play bass on a separate track, in daw,  with the keyboard too

Here's a little beginning how I started, the manual is good but  there will probably be a lot of trial and error. I'm still struggling     I am not very wise but can use the instrument now. Much is still unexplored.

Here an example of Organteq power Recorded with headphone so use them if you can, and I love the last chord and bass sound

edit: I am using Orgtq in my daw in Mac mini, not standalone.

https://youtu.be/nFqyQhaAdAA

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (16-07-2023 08:46)

Hi Stig, those pointers help a great deal and I was able to approach getting some control of the sounds   It will take some experimentation for sure.

Nice choice of example song, well done, thanks!