Topic: Classical Guitar and Organteq (Vivaldi, Largo, Flautino Concerto)

Classical Guitar and Organteq  (Vivaldi, Largo, Flautino Concerto)

The "Largo" of Antonio Vivaldi's Flautino Concert Opus 44, No. 11, RV 443, interpreted here on Classical Guitar Gentle, Classical Guitar Elecrified and Classical Guitar Bouzoukish and accompanied with Organteq.

The second movement of the Concerto, a lovely “Largo”, is drastically different from the two fast movements that frame it. It allows the piccolo a rare chance to explore its sound beautifully.
Well, now I allow the Classical Guitar a rare chance to explore its sound  beautifully.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/AFbR_OV7K7M

All the best, everyone,

Stig

Re: Classical Guitar and Organteq (Vivaldi, Largo, Flautino Concerto)

beautifully done!  i really like how the flutes gently fill out the space behind the guitar(s).  very cool.  i also like the changes of tone color with the different instruments.

Great arrangement! You are killing me with Organteq very enticing. Very haunting sound overall, well done!

budo wrote:

beautifully done!  i really like how the flutes gently fill out the space behind the guitar(s).  very cool.  i also like the changes of tone color with the different instruments.

Thank you so much budo. I appreciate all your encouragement. Always looking for good registrations.

Best wishes,

Stig

kencarlino wrote:

Great arrangement! You are killing me with Organteq very enticing. Very haunting sound overall, well done!

Thank you kencarlino for your kind and most generous comments. They are appreciated.

Killing.....No, I want you to laugh with this Orgtqexperiment, "Hens and Roosters"

https://youtu.be/2xSh_A_ItKM

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (07-07-2023 09:20)

Hahaha, brought a smile to my face, felt like you are hitting me over the head with this one. Definitely fun and whimsical to a higher level. Thanks!