Topic: Debussy Rêverie

https://youtu.be/tAUWAWjqJl4

Tuning: "Vallotti & Young Scale, A=432"
Preset used: all Pianoteq modern pianos

Re: Debussy Rêverie

I love this piece, have always loved it. Thanks k c Paul for uploading. Enjoyed it much.

Many pianists play this piece and everyone play it differently. I like your way of playing it with those ritardando diminuendo accelerando piano forte changes - your way/dream is also unique. I like the ”flow”. I think Debussy could like it. A spacious performance

Listened 4 times before writing this, and I know what you want from the sound so I listened carefully. Your control of the sound is pretty good now - I can hear the changes in tone color here and there. Maybe soon the best and a good interpretation of this piece - and already mentioned, to me the flow is superior.
One thing, the lower tone are good now, not mussy/messy   Bravo!
Keep going!

Thank you k c Paul

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (14-06-2023 14:50)

Re: Debussy Rêverie

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Many pianists play this piece and everyone play it differently. I like your way of playing it with those ritardando diminuendo accelerando piano forte changes - your way/dream is also unique. I like the ”flow”. I think Debussy could like it. A spacious performance
Best wishes,

Stig

Stig, thank you for being the best listener for my recordings.
You always gave me good advices.
I will go on recording more piano works, hope that they will be better day by day.

Best wishes
k.c.Paul