Topic: The Beatles - Let It Be (Level 1 Beginner)

Hi everyone,

Just sharing my performance of The Beatles - Let It Be.

https://youtu.be/TvY8H95yIqk

Let me know what you think

Re: The Beatles - Let It Be (Level 1 Beginner)

walidhossaini wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just sharing my performance of The Beatles - Let It Be.

https://youtu.be/TvY8H95yIqk

Let me know what you think

Hi walidhossaini,

I think it's an incredible amount of music you've learned in a short time, Fur Elise, Moonlight, BWV 999, Bach Prelude….and Let it be…..had to listen on yt.
All are played very well. And I'm totally amazed, looks like you memorize everything, no sheet music! That’s something!! I can’t do that with those pieces.

Fantastic! Very well done. I'm proud of you, happy for you, sharing your playing in this forum.
Keep going! Waiting for next

Best wishes,

Stig

Re: The Beatles - Let It Be (Level 1 Beginner)

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Hi walidhossaini,

I think it's an incredible amount of music you've learned in a short time, Fur Elise, Moonlight, BWV 999, Bach Prelude….and Let it be…..had to listen on yt.
All are played very well. And I'm totally amazed, looks like you memorize everything, no sheet music! That’s something!! I can’t do that with those pieces.

Fantastic! Very well done. I'm proud of you, happy for you, sharing your playing in this forum.
Keep going! Waiting for next

Best wishes,

Stig

Wow, thank you so much. I appreciate your support immensely.

I am taking lessons now and this is the first song I learnt from a sheetmusic without writing the notes (i.e B, E, G, F# etc...) and fingering on the page. So, I am very happy with the progress.

I learned Moonlight Sonata, Fur Elise, Bach (both preludes) and a few more from either online courses or piano app.

I guess I am lucky to be able to memories these songs. I think it is because I practice 2 hours a day and repeat a song over and over again. Which is funny, because the concept of repeating something hundreds or even a thousand of time was very foreign to me.

Again, thank you for your support. I will be uploading a few more soon

Thanks,
Walid