Topic: Modartt video contest 2022 info

Hi everyone,

This is just to let you know that our annual video contest will launch a bit later this year than usual. We will announce it here and in the forthcoming newsletter.

Re: Modartt video contest 2022 info

Niclas Fogwall wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is just to let you know that our annual video contest will launch a bit later this year than usual. We will announce it here and in the forthcoming newsletter.

Along with Pianoteq 8 on iOS, right?

Last edited by navindra (21-10-2022 08:55)

Hi Niclas, thank you for the news, in 2018 I said it was my last participation but never say never, I was waiting for this contest 2022.

Niclas Fogwall wrote:

Hi everyone,

Niclas,

Any chance that this year you will allow videos to be submitted to the platform of choice, rather than Youtube alone? I think you have plenty of visibility on Youtube and getting some visibility on TikTok, LinkedIn Video, Vimeo and what else people are using these days would be good advertisement for you, and nice option for the people who are disenchanted with Youtube.

In any case, looking forward to the event!