Topic: The Magic Quality of Organteq / while waiting for vers 2

The Magic quality of Organteq - I think it has a special mysterious quality that makes it wonderful and exciting !

I give examples of even more registrations and single effects combined with some registrations.

13 different sections, interesting new registrations.
Hope you have time to listen 6 minutes and 8 seconds 

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...018.40.mp3

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast, experimenter and Graf/Grimalditeqenthusiast and Celesteteqenthusiast

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (05-09-2022 22:28)

Re: The Magic Quality of Organteq / while waiting for vers 2

Wonderful tones! Appreciate your uploads.

barlowstraker wrote:

Wonderful tones! Appreciate your uploads.

That is so kind of you. You have my deepest thanks.

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast, experimenter and Graf/Grimalditeqenthusiast and Celesteteqenthusiast

that was excellent !

thanks for sharing .  : )

moontan wrote:

that was excellent !

thanks for sharing .  : )

Thank you moontan    I appreciate your listening and encouragement. You can also visit sub-forum Recordings….where I usually upload all Orgt /Ptq music.

Best wishes,

Stig

Beautiful sounds, thank you.
Good examples of what is possible in Organteq versus sample based virtual organs.

I love Organteq because it is much easier to load, to use and to tweak than other virtual organs.

My dream: being able to "build" custom virtual pipes, and custom virtual organs.

I am desperately looking for version 2, which was announced quite a while ago, now.

ycuttat wrote:

Beautiful sounds, thank you.
Good examples of what is possible in Organteq versus sample based virtual organs.

I love Organteq because it is much easier to load, to use and to tweak than other virtual organs.

My dream: being able to "build" custom virtual pipes, and custom virtual organs.

I am desperately looking for version 2, which was announced quite a while ago, now.

Thank you ycuttat, for your kind words. Version 2, yes, I think/guess we could have it  sometime in beginning of next year....Meanwhile you can listen to the wonderful Organteq sound and recordings on the other side - "Recordings featuring Pianoteq and Organteq"

Best wishes,

Stig