Topic: Duo for trumpet

I share my registration for a ”trumpetsound”
Here you can see my registration and my use of couplers for all 3 manuals to get the ”trumpetsound” I wanted. I have some tremulants to get a bit softer sound.

I thought this sound nice, most enjoyable, and a bit of fun too, and the piece is fun 

https://youtu.be/ymolH02zVrY

Duo for trumpet, played with Organteq

Jean-François Dandrieu, also spelled D'Andrieu (c. 1682 – 7 February 1738) was a French Baroque composer, harpsichordist and organist.

Despite being largely unknown today,  in his time he was considered very highly – just below the likes of Couperin and Rameau.
His first performance being at the age of five in front of King Louis XIV. (Not something your average five year old does!) Dandrieu was from 1724 royal conductor.

Interesting that I uploaded this on Contrebombarde too, (mainly for sampled Hauptwerk) and Organteq got immediately likes. Have over 100 uploads there and Organteq got 150 likes so far and over 5300 listens in a year.
I really hope that others also start using Organteq and upload there as well    Organteq is wonderful       It is to be hoped that the use of Organteq will increase

Best wishes,

Stig

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (10-01-2022 10:30)

Re: Duo for trumpet

Pianoteqenthusiast wrote:

Here you can see my registration and my use of couplers for all 3 manuals to get the ”trumpetsound” I wanted. I have some tremulants to get a bit softer sound.

I thought this sound nice, most enjoyable, and a bit of fun too, and the piece is fun 

Spectacular!!!

Jean-François Dandrieu, also spelled D'Andrieu (c. 1682 – 7 February 1738) was a French Baroque composer, harpsichordist and organist.

Despite being largely unknown today,  in his time he was considered very highly – just below the likes of Couperin and Rameau.
His first performance being at the age of five in front of King Louis XIV. (Not something your average five year old does!) Dandrieu was from 1724 royal conductor.

Interesting that I uploaded this on Contrebombarde too, (mainly for sampled Hauptwerk) and Organteq got immediately likes. Have over 100 uploads there and Organteq got 150 likes so far and over 5300 listens in a year.
I really hope that others also start using Organteq and upload there as well    Organteq is wonderful       It is to be hoped that the use of Organteq will increase

Best wishes,

Stig

Spectacular!!

Spectacular!

Best wishes,

Stig

Spectacular!!

BarbaraRB wrote:

Best wishes,

Stig

Spectacular!!

Thank you BarbaraRB for your comment Spectaular! I’m grateful that you find this piece phenomenal, sensational, dramatic…..well there is so many synonyms
You know BarbaraRB, we all sometimes have one of those days….But, no matter what I’m sometimes going through ( my wife in wheel chair), a word of encouragement can make anyone’s day just a little better. Thank you for listening to my music and kind comment

Many uploaded pieces drown and sink far down in the forum, when new ones are uploaded. It can be difficult to find all the diamonds. If you are really interested in very different all kinds of my recordings in one place, they are on my youtube channel, over 300 pieces and growing…When listening to for exmple Duo for trumpet here, click on play and then on the red circle with R up in left corner, and you have immediately access to all 323 pieces in one place just now

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (22-03-2022 09:33)

Posts [ 6 ]

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply