Topic: Experiences with PX-S1000 and SP-34 triple pedal in Pianoteq

Hi everyone,

I ran into a peculiar problem with the aforementioned triple pedal and this keyboard while using it with pianoteq. Was wondering if any of you could shed a light on it, esp if may be some of you using the same keyboard ran into the same problem or, even if you didn't run into it, it would be great to know.

The problem is continuous pedaling / half pedaling. When i press the pedal say 30% or 50% of the way down, it works correctly within PX-S1000. It appears to work like a continuous pedal.
However, when plugged in to the system, this seems to transmit only three midi values - 0, 64 and 127. And so if i press the pedal, what pianoteq gets is one of the three values only.

I don't think this is an issue with Pianoteq as such as midi-ox confirms the keyboard is indeed sending only three discreet values rather than a continuous value.
I contacted Casio India support and so far the responses i have gotten have been extremely slow and nothing has come of it yet.

I was wondering if anybody else also faces the same OR even if they don't, it would be great to know. I can then determine if its just my hardware here or a common problem with this setup.