Topic: Sysex events for Midi Mapping?

Hello,

I started experimenting today to set up OrganTeq as a VST in Reaper using a Rodgers 535 Organ Console.  The 535 sends a unique sysex message for each stop, so I tried to map some of them to Organteq stops.  Although I didn't get any error messages, what happened was that the only Organteq stop that would be "remembered" was the most recent one I assigned, even using stops on the 535 that I had previously assigned to different Organteq stops. 

It seems as if it doesn't use the entire unique sysex string.  I did see a condensed version of the message echoed back to me.  The problem seems to make it impossible to use the 535 stops which is quite frustrating.  The Rodgers sysex string uses individual bit settings to designate the specific stop on the Rodgers.

There's no discussion in the user manual about sysex, and a google search of the forum didn't get any relevant hits. 

Please advise,

Thanks in advance,
Hartley

Re: Sysex events for Midi Mapping?

Hi Hartley,

Thanks for reporting. We'll have a closer look about MIDI compatibility with Rodgers consoles and especially about individual bit settings SysEx messages.

Regards
Roman