Topic: Organteq 1.5 preset changes

Hey folks,

I installed Organteq 1.5 and have discovered that there are some changes to the settings and sound of the presets.

I assume the names of the presets were changed for copyright reasons, perhaps, and "Grand Orgue" has been removed from the names, but that is not all that changed.

What was previously "Grand Orgue Church" is now the "Church" preset, but it sounds quite different. I assume that it is actually the same emulation, but the default stops that are activated are now different.

Since I did record some reference audio demos with the original preset (which I really liked) I would like to be able to recall them and want to rebuild those original presets.

So, can someone at Modartt (or a user who hasn't yet installed v1.5) please do a screen capture of the "Grand Orgue Church" preset so that I can see which stops are activated on the GUI?

I think the "Choir" preset sounds the same, but the "Grand Orgue Cathedral" preset (now "Cathedral") is also different (I think).... so I would love a screen capture of that one as well.

I think v1.5 has added new reverbs, but I can't remember how many were included in v1.0, so I'd also like to know which Reverb was used for those 2 presets as well, if that will make a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Zedd

MacPro OSX 10.12.6 (Sierra)

Re: Organteq 1.5 preset changes

Zedd wrote:

So, can someone at Modartt (or a user who hasn't yet installed v1.5) please do a screen capture of the "Grand Orgue Church" preset so that I can see which stops are activated on the GUI?

Hi Zedd,

We have introduced some changes in the builtin presets. This mainly concerns the new parameters, such as C/C# Separation, and the reverb settings.

I have uploaded the old bultin presets in the fxp corner:

Just drag and drop them on Organteq.

Roman

Roman wrote:

I have uploaded the old bultin presets in the fxp corner

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Nice and easy. The Grand Orgue Church was the one I most wanted to have sounding the same again, and that's definitely it !!

Much appreciated,

Zedd

Hey Roman,

I just downloaded all the FXPs on that page--I hadn't seen or tried any of them before, so I now have lots of new sounds to play and experiment with. Thanks again!!

Also, I thought you'd like to know that at the bottom of the FXP page the last 2 organs have broken links.

Z