Topic: Interface nitpick: Should Resonance controls be easier to find?

I understand why the EQ for the entire instrument and the EQ for the body resonance would be located on adjacent tabs, but I worry about the control for the duration, partly because I'm not sure a new user will find it--would someone wanting to control the body resonance expect to find it by clicking on a button that reads Equalizer?

In other words, a new user could easily never be aware that the resonance can be controlled at all. Would a separate button work for the Resonance controls? Don't ask where it might go--the real estate on the interface is filled up. On the other hand, aren't the Resonance controls more useful than the Mallet Bounce controls?  To me, it's a major addition to the program, since we can EQ it.   

But it would also be verrrry nice if we had a compressor or limiter for it--just for the body resonance--with the usual controls. Heck, a multiband compressor.

(And where would the Mallet Bounce button go, you ask? Maybe on the list under the Action button? If the Mallet Bounce controls the mass of the hammer and shaft, that would be part of the action, yes? Don't ask these difficult questions.)