Topic: Last Day of Smack Attack and Torque Sale at Waves

A new forum poster has been trying to lessen the volume of transient information which he describes as preset punch.  I suggested he may need to consider an outside choice, such as Waves Smack Attack.

It is on sale today only and as part of a package at Waves.  The price of both Smack Attack and Torque together is $49.99 (US) at Waves, https://www.waves.com/plugins/torque?ut...march-2020.

Now I’m personally going to use them for myself on a newly released IK Multimedia drum modeling software MODO DRUM, that is, at least until MODARTT comes up with its own set of modern drum set modeling  —DRUMTEQ anyone!

While MODODRUM can sound real like any actual drum manufacture’s flagship model purchased from its warehouse and drum factory, IK Multimedia’s MODODRUM does skimp over any expressive positionally sensed cymbal sounds.  None was modeled in the software.  That just relies on samples instead.  Which also make a rather large software download!

So long as MODARTT has modeled beautifully sounding vibraphones and bells (both of which I‘ve gotten), it simply can do a whole lot better of course.  As one satisfied returning customer, I’m counting on it!

Last edited by Amen Ptah Ra (04-03-2020 03:14)
Pianoteq 8 Studio Bundle, Pearl malletSTATION EM1, Roland (DRUM SOUND MODULE TD-30, HandSonic 10, AX-1), Akai EWI USB, Yamaha DIGITAL PIANO P-95, M-Audio STUDIOPHILE BX5, Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 DSP.