Topic: Prioritizing Reeds and Mixtures on Polyphony Limit

This may already be in the engine, but it doesn't seem to be in some tests I just performed; though I'm more than happy to be proven wrong!

From what I've seen, the engine might be slightly improved by prioritizing keeping loud reed stops and mixtures sounding--especially on the lower pedal notes--over some of the quieter stops on inner voices as the cpu limit and polyphony limit are reached.  It's very noticeable when sustained notes on the 16' Bombarde or III mixture drop out in a complex Tutti passage, while an 8' Flute or 8' Gambe dropping is hardly noticeable in full organ as the Polyphony Limit is reached.  Now it's possible that this is already happening, and reed stops are only interrupted in sound if the software has exhausted all other options, but it "feels" from the player's viewpoint that the decision of what stop and pipe to silence is somewhat arbitrary.

This could also be further linked to same logic functions that would be used in a melody and bass couplers, as you could also prioritize those notes in louder stops while dropping notes from quieter stops that are detected as inner-voices first.  As a stop-gap while those style of couplers are being added (which I hope they are), you could also prioritize, not only certain kinds of stops (like loud reeds) but perhaps even by divisional (letting pedal stops stay open more than manual stops, since pedals will likely carry more pedal tones and sudden loss of bass is often more obvious).

Also, having an option for reeds to be listed in red--as they are on most pipe organs in the States--on the stopknobs might be a nice addition as well, since I'm not usually as quick on my feet remembering what each stop initial stands for as I'd like to be.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2xHiPcCsm29R12HX4eXd4J
Pianoteq Pro & Organteq 2
Steinways, Grotrian, Steingraeber, Bechstein, Petrof, Blüthner, K2, Karsten, & Kremsegg
Casio GP300