Topic: At least 10 seconds over and over

Hello,
When using the search engine I frequently get "At least 10 seconds have to pass between searches. Please wait a while and try searching again." On my first try. I then wait 30-40 seconds, voila' "At least 10 seconds have to pass between searches. Please wait a while and try searching again".  ?

Re: At least 10 seconds over and over

brooster wrote:

Hello,
When using the search engine I frequently get "At least 10 seconds have to pass between searches. Please wait a while and try searching again." On my first try. I then wait 30-40 seconds, voila' "At least 10 seconds have to pass between searches. Please wait a while and try searching again".  ?

Not sure why that happens. I tried here from a regular account and could search again after 20 seconds.

A work-around is that you log out, and then log in again. You should then be able to search again.

If there is any other member here with a similar problem, please let me know.

Hello Niclas,

My account's search is not limited to any time constraint.  As proof, I searched for two different topic names with no difficulty in having to wait, and then searched my own user name with zero time constraint.

Hopefully this information helps you.

Cheers,

Joe

I'm still getting "At least 10 seconds have to pass between searches. Please wait a while and try searching again." every time.