Topic: H.Ruckers MIDI demo (Couperin)

Hello,

I listened to all the midi demos that the new Ruckers Harpsichord came with and i really enjoyed the piece on the
"H.Ruckers II Harpsichord U8' +4' " Preset.

Sadly there is no name of the piece noted, just that its from the "Pieces pour clavecin" from Couperin.

Can someone name the piece played in this preset?

Thanks in advance,

Chopizt

Re: H.Ruckers MIDI demo (Couperin)

This is the beginning of "Les tendre sentiments" by Armand-Louis Couperin but played quite fast...

Thank you very much,

I must have listened to near a hundred pieces from Francois Couperin in the search for this piece.

Thanks again,

Chopizt

Chopizt wrote:

I listened to all the midi demos that the new Ruckers Harpsichord came with and i really enjoyed the piece on the
"H.Ruckers II Harpsichord U8' +4' " Preset.

Where can one find these MIDI demo files? Thank you.

--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

You can find these demos in the top right corner, in the bar with the green light.
There is an little pen symbol if you click that you get a separate window, in this window you can select presets of all your instruments.
At the bottom of this window there is an "edit" button and next to that you can listen to a short demo track.

I hope that helped,

Chopizt

Last edited by Chopizt (23-05-2016 21:00)

I see. It's the brief MIDI file embedded into an instrument preset in order to audition the preset from the preset window. Thank you.

The Modartt developers certainly do think of lots of nice and helpful features to include in Pianoteq. I love the MIDI file and recording functionality.

That piece by Armand-Louis Couperin is very nice. According to Wikipedia, Armand-Louis Couperin married a daughter of French harpsichord maker Francois-Etienne Blanchet, one of whose harpsichords appears as a modeled instrument in Pianoteq's KIViR free instrument collection.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (23-05-2016 22:22)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq