Topic: Help with ASAL4ALL

Am I the only one who has frustrating problems over the Driver ASAL4ALL.
I posted a while ago about not getting sound through this driver and thought I had solved the problem after following "FL STUDIO GURU" Instructions on retrieving sound.
Having used Pianoteq on one Monitor, I wanted to use another monitor over my Keyboard, and then lost sound. I followed Guru's advice about clicking on the Hammer and the sound card, but still no sound. I have keyboard movements when playing the keys but no sound. Cd disks play OK. Any Advice would be much appreciated
Regards Jim

Re: Help with ASAL4ALL

Hi jimdene2,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems.
Please verify in Pianoteq that in options/devices, the audio device type: ASIO is selected and that in Device: ASIO4ALL v2 is selected, once you push the Test button, you should hear a beep. If you don't, please check the Active Output Channels.

Assuming that you are in a windows platform, if you still don't hear any sound, you can verify if the problem is in the ASIO4ALL config. Check the green icon with a white triangle on the system tray (right mouse click) and verify that the audiodevice (e.g., Realtek High definition audio) is active,without any error.

Hope it helps.

Last edited by mfiadeiro (22-03-2016 11:39)