Topic: Pianoteq and Windows 10 - again.

Unfortunately the previous topic devolved and had to be locked, but time has passed.
Can some of you who have actually DONE the upgrade please relate your experiences ?
I would like us to avoid the whole M/S vs Apple vs Linux thing, can we just stay on the topic of Windows 10 ?

Last edited by aandrmusic (09-11-2015 12:54)

Re: Pianoteq and Windows 10 - again.

Nothing since the last thread was closed ?
Is it that everyone who upgraded has no news to report, i.e. "It worked, it continues to work, so there is nothing to add".
That would be WONDERFUL - and perhaps a tribute to Pianoteq in that is is not version dependent.

It's Windows - in 99.9% of cases software keeps on working fine. I have a fair few of friends running W10 admirably, and some of them are also Pianoteq owners. You're good to go.

Hard work and guts!

Hi aandrmusic,

I updated my laptop from 8.1 to 10. Had a few temporary problems with some old applications but everything went OK with Pianoteq!

Running as a VSTi or standalone, using ASIO drivers for my USB interface, or ASIO4All for my laptop's onboard audio,  Pianoteq rocks!!!

[edit 19-11-2015]
I've updated with the big "November patch" and all is well with Pianoteq (standalone, vst plug-in, with ASIO and ASIO4All drivers)!

Last edited by mfiadeiro (19-11-2015 12:35)