Topic: Curiosity for a piano to be introduced newly...

When can we hear the news for a piano to be introduced newly? Really anxious. Is it only my curiosity?

Is good some information.

Re: Curiosity for a piano to be introduced newly...

Here another curious

P85>Kawai CA97>Numa XGT>FP90X>LX706
Pianoteq 8 Pro (all instruments) + Organteq 2
i7 4790K W10 64bits + Behringer UMC1820
http://youtube.com/DavidIzquierdoAzzouz

I'm curiosity too. I think everybody likes announcements about new products/features. It's a great marketing tool: news always hold users and attract new ones, and announcement is a way to present the same news two times. It's strange that Modartt never use it.

Last edited by Ross (20-09-2015 11:49)
Combine velocity curves: http://output.jsbin.com/cukeme/9

The last big update, V5, was in may 2014.
So I suspect the next one to be around may 2016.

As far as I am concerned, a new piano model is not needed. With the standard D4 and K2 + the U4 and Bluethner addons I have all what I need to play everything I want for the next 20 years...

I really hope Pianoteq's team will continue to improve their already great existant models to give them even more body, more twang in the sound.
I really hope the modelling technology hasn't come to its limit.
If there is a V6 in the next year (I hope so), there will be a test for me.
And I agree with the fact that some announcements could revive some discussions. I find the forum so calm these weeks...

Anyway, all these things are very exciting

Hello All,

Here is my take on the subject, by considering the following pieces of information:

1) In the past 18 months, there was a lot of forum activity, regarding which brand(s) of piano would be desirable in future Pianoteq models;

2)  The fine people at Modartt are unusually quiet on this subject in the Pianoteq Forum, despite a direct request for some information.

These observations are only my own, and I am not on Modartt's payroll, so we might draw our own conclusions.

Cheers,

Joe