Topic: How to use my own built in clavinova CLP 430 speaker with pianoteq 5

I just bought pianoteq 5 yesterday, so forgive me for my newbie question. Im able to use my low-end computer speaker, whitch doesnt sound very nice, and also my headphones, whitch sound really good.
Is there a way to use my digital piano clavinova CLP 430 built in speaker to reproduce pianoteq 5 audio?

Sorry for my bad english. Ty very much.

Last edited by leonardohans (23-06-2015 17:26)

Re: How to use my own built in clavinova CLP 430 speaker with pianoteq 5

You should look at your AUX-IN plugs of your Yamaha, and buy a cable with the right plugs (2x6,35mm jacks --- 1 x 3,5mm jack). The 3,5mm jack should go to the output of your PC.

If there is an humming noise when using the audio link and a USB link, the simpler is to buy a MIDI-USB adaptor and plug the MIDI out port of your Yamaha instead of a direct USB link (note using the MIDI in port could bring humming noise too and is not required for Pianoteq)

TY very much, now my digital piano speaker is reproducing pianoteq 5 sound! But here is one problem... its also reproducing its own sound, at the same time! What now?

Thank you for your reply

leonardohans wrote:

TY very much, now my digital piano speaker is reproducing pianoteq 5 sound! But here is one problem... its also reproducing its own sound, at the same time! What now?

Thank you for your reply

Check your manual for the "local control"function and turn it off.

As Tiger said, turn the "local control" off, which is usually in the "MIDI settings" of your piano

P85>Kawai CA97>Numa XGT>FP90X>LX706
Pianoteq 8 Pro (all instruments) + Organteq 2
i7 4790K W10 64bits + Behringer UMC1820
http://youtube.com/DavidIzquierdoAzzouz