Topic: Pianoteq 5 in LogicProX

Logic Pro X must have had an upgrade that lost me the old way of selecting pianoteq as a instrument channel for midi. Does anyone know how to access the pianoteq plugin from within the most recent version of LogicProX? Also, the new version of Garagaband seems to have lost AUinstruments>Modartt>Pianoteq as an option. I don't know if this is the updates on those programs or Yosemite. Both programs used to work.

Addendum: it looks like a reboot fixed Logic. Garageband installs a bit differently than the old version, but everything is working now.

Last edited by IsleofGough (25-01-2015 05:10)

Re: Pianoteq 5 in LogicProX

I am glad that all working for you now.

As a check, I instantiated Logic Pro X, called up a new file, assigned one new software instrument, and loaded Pianoteq 5, all within 20 seconds from the time that Logic Pro X appeared on my screen.  Nothing new nor wrong to report with the procedure.

Cheers,

Joe

Re: Pianoteq 5 in LogicProX

I am using mac pro air, Logic pro X, and have recently acquired Pianoteq Stage.  Calling up pianoteq AU on Logic has been fine. Recording MIDI track in Pianoteq voices in Logic Pro works.  However, once the recorded file is saved and closed, I am unable to call up the MIDI file on Logic Pro.  All I get is the Pianoteq box without any MIDI tracks.  The problem is consisted, reproducible, and is to fixable by rebooting.

Any ideas of how I might fix this problem?