Topic: All my Airteq pieces in one place

All my Airteq music in one place.
I'm collecting Airteq's music here so it's easier to find. Individual songs often drown in the number of uploads.

Soloist Airteq Aria Flute l

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...te%20l.mp3

2.    Airteq: light-Years from home ”Drifting forever”

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...20home.mp3

3.    Trompeten duet

https://youtu.be/VZkciVeVc4E

4.    Airteq trumpets: G F Hänel: Daughter of Zion.

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...20Zion.mp3

5.    Airteq Blues

https://forum.modartt.com/uploads.php?f...0Blues.mp3

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (Yesterday 14:08)

Re: All my Airteq pieces in one place

Hi Stig, thank you for collecting your Airteq pieces here, I know for me they will be easier for me to find this way!

Re: All my Airteq pieces in one place

I agree with Ken. Nice to be able to find and listen to your pieces collected in one forum thread. The renditions of the "trumpet" pieces are very nice, including the unusual chords at the end of one of them.

--
Linux, Mac OS, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq, Vidal MIDI controller