Topic: NOTICE: Airteq and Recordings

NOTICE: Airteq and Recordings

I now noticed that "Recordings Pianoteq Organteq" changed to :

"Recordings featuring Modartt's software"
"A place for Pianoteq, Organteq or Airteq users to share their own recordings".

This Airteq forum is for sharing knowledge and creations (not recordings). Creation: meaning for example unique things that have been made, produced, or brought into existence.

From now on I will upload my Airteq music on the other side, "Recordings featuring Modartt's software"
"A place for Pianoteq, Organteq or Airteq users to share their own recordings".
I hope we meet on the other side sometimes.

My sincere thanks to all who listened and commented.

Best wishes,

Stig

Re: NOTICE: Airteq and Recordings

Just to clarify: it is perfectly fine to share sound recordings here as long as they are meant only for demonstrating a specific setting/fxp or any issue you would like to bring up. If it just concerns sharing music, the recording forum is indeed the correct place for that.