Topic: Anticipation

I note with great excitement that the Modartt web-site is flagging the imminent arrival of Pianoteq v8 with loads of, as yet undisclosed, bells and whistles and improvements for our unbridled enjoyment.

Unfortunately, however, the Modartt web-site is not showing any sign of Organteq v2 peeping coyly around the curtains, so we will need to constrain our anticipation for a while yet.

They do say that patience is a virtue, although if it was a vice, we would, of course, all have far more of it.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Michael

Pianoteq 8 Studio plus all Instrument packs; Organteq 2; Debian; Reaper; Carla

Re: Anticipation

Hello all,
I fully agree with you !
No news at all !
Modartt should at least tell us if this project of version 2 is still underway !
Yves

Hello mprimrose and ycuttat,

I have been ”on board” since 2013 and can say, with my experience, they are of course working. As I said in a previous thread, a guess, that v 2 will come for Christmas or in January. A little patience. 
Organteq will come when it's ready, it's not easy with over a thousand pipes to work with.

Best wishes,

Stig

Pianoteqenthusiast, Organteqenthusiast, Harpteqenthusiast, Harpsichordteqenthusiast, experimenter and Graf/Grimalditeqenthusiast, Celesteteqenthusiast, Vibraphoneteqenthusiast and Erardteqenthusiast too 

Last edited by Pianoteqenthusiast (24-10-2022 15:44)

Hi Stig,

I do realise that Organteq v2 will arrive, when it is ready to arrive and not a moment before nor a moment later. Having participated in the release of too many software upgrades, I understand the complexity of both what is being attempted and also the fact that unforeseen complications in the coding, the "Drat!" moment, can cause unplanned for delays in the release dates of even the best managed of projects.

However, all that being accepted, there is no harm in participating in a bit of over enthusiastic anticipation, albeit a feeling based on a misleading glitch on the Modartt website, and bouncing around like a bunch of excitable puppies in a basket, who believe that they are about to be offered a long desired for treat.

I will try a little patience, as you counsel, after all there is always a first time for everything.

Michael

Pianoteq 8 Studio plus all Instrument packs; Organteq 2; Debian; Reaper; Carla