Topic: Piano recordings for playlist on Spotify

Hi to all,

Do you have a great piano recording on Spotify (or with some piano featuring in it) that you want to share in this playlist "Piano Vibe"?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/39Avw...09600b46e3

I think exchanging each other's compositions is a nice thing.....

Please answer with a link to your piece and/or a link to your playlist.

Greatings,
Serge Smulders

Re: Piano recordings for playlist on Spotify

Hello, Serge Smulders! I think it is a great idea to share our piano recording here so we will help each other with improving our music quality.

yramavol wrote:

Hello, Serge Smulders! I think it is a great idea to share our piano recording here so we will help each other with improving our music quality.

I sent you my recordings because I don't have a Spotify profile yet, and I'm worried about posting my piano recording to a big music platform. My friend suggested the Streaming Famous service to get more music streams on Spotify, but I'm not sure if my music is good enough to be uploaded on a big platform. So I would appreciate any opinion about my music and ways how may I improve my music quality, thank you for your responses in advance!

yramavol wrote:
yramavol wrote:

I sent you my recordings because I don't have a Spotify profile yet, and I'm worried about posting my piano recording to a big music platform. My friend suggested the Streaming Famous service to get more music streams on Spotify, but I'm not sure if my music is good enough to be uploaded on a big platform. So I would appreciate any opinion about my music and ways how may I improve my music quality, thank you for your responses in advance!

Hi Yramavol, where did you send your piece? To my email, or message on SC?

I only recently stumbled upon this forum. It's a great idea to exchange our favorite pieces and create a playlist. I recently discovered a beautiful piano piece called "River Flows in You" by Yiruma. It's such a soothing tune, perfect for relaxing or studying. I found it on Spotify, and I've been listening to it on repeat ever since. Also, if you're interested in promoting your music on Spotify, I found this website called https://songlifty.com/spotify-promotion/ that helps with Spotify promotion. I have yet to use it myself, but it might be worth checking out if you want to get more music exposure.

Last edited by Dewitt Mathew (08-05-2023 10:31)

Hi Mathew,

Spotify warns for paying for plays, playlist placing etc... so I don't want to go this way. My own profile is getting more traffic every day now, by the way... Recently I added about 10 pieces to it. And coming weeks 2 new releases coming.
My aim for the "Piano Vibe" playlist was/is to place pieces there from mostly other composers that have a great vibe, more energy, also other instruments and overall more power. I believe I have the Yiruma piece already on my "Calm Piano" playlist.
When you have more suggestions, or other forum users have great piece themselves, please send me the links....   

Dewitt Mathew wrote:

I only recently stumbled upon this forum. It's a great idea to exchange our favorite pieces and create a playlist. I recently discovered a beautiful piano piece called "River Flows in You" by Yiruma. It's such a soothing tune, perfect for relaxing or studying. I found it on Spotify, and I've been listening to it on repeat ever since. Also, if you're interested in promoting your music on Spotify, I found this website called https://songlifty.com/spotify-promotion/ that helps with Spotify promotion. I have yet to use it myself, but it might be worth checking out if you want to get more music exposure.

I appreciate you reaching out and creating this playlist. While I don't have a piano recording to share at the moment, I'm actually in the process of working on a piano composition that I'm really excited about. Once it's completed, I'll definitely share it with you and the rest of the community soon.

PaitynWalker wrote:

I appreciate you reaching out and creating this playlist. While I don't have a piano recording to share at the moment, I'm actually in the process of working on a piano composition that I'm really excited about. Once it's completed, I'll definitely share it with you and the rest of the community soon.

On a related note, if you're looking to boost your playlist and get more exposure, you might want to check out services that offer instant spotify plays. They can help increase the visibility of your playlist and attract more listeners. Looking forward to exploring other compositions from fellow piano enthusiasts!

Excellent playlist. Thanks for sharing! You can check out mine at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3r9db...2e287f4252

Music sharing is a beautiful way to discover new talent and hear different takes on piano compositions. I don't have a piece to contribute myself, but I've been loving the "Piano Vibe" playlist and I think this is a fabulous way to give a platform to hidden talents.

MesaBeer wrote:

Music sharing is a beautiful way to discover new talent and hear different takes on piano compositions. I don't have a piece to contribute myself, but I've been loving the "Piano Vibe" playlist and I think this is a fabulous way to give a platform to hidden talents.

If here are any musicians who are also looking to branch out on other platforms, they can try to Buy Verified TikTok Account. If you're looking to share your piano compositions or performances to a broader audience, TikTok is a growing platform that offers ample opportunity to go viral.

patsy3523 wrote:

Excellent playlist. Thanks for sharing! You can check out mine at https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3r9db...2e287f4252

Also a great playlist! Liked it.

MesaBeer wrote:
MesaBeer wrote:

If here are any musicians who are also looking to branch out on other platforms, they can try to Buy Verified TikTok Account. If you're looking to share your piano compositions or performances to a broader audience, TikTok is a growing platform that offers ample opportunity to go viral.

Good idea!

PaitynWalker wrote:
PaitynWalker wrote:

On a related note, if you're looking to boost your playlist and get more exposure, you might want to check out services that offer instant spotify plays. They can help increase the visibility of your playlist and attract more listeners. Looking forward to exploring other compositions from fellow piano enthusiasts!

I'm still waiting for your composition to be finished........